Evolvee-Accountability
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tavy

Ready guys,LET'S  GO and become more strong and more closer to our dreams 14.08.2017-20.08.2017 Empty Ready guys,LET'S GO and become more strong and more closer to our dreams 14.08.2017-20.08.2017

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:28 pm
I WORK WITH EFT

M(X)  T(X)  W (X) T (X) F(X)  S(X)  S(X)

-I BECOME A MASTER OF MY FEARS
-I WIL REALEASE MY FEARS
-I WIL MORE CLOSER TO MY DREAMS

Last edited by Tavy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://evolvee.board-directory.net

Ready guys,LET'S  GO and become more strong and more closer to our dreams 14.08.2017-20.08.2017 Empty Re: Ready guys,LET'S GO and become more strong and more closer to our dreams 14.08.2017-20.08.2017

Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:35 pm
18:22:23

1.I easily Practice EFT 5 times per week, to master it and learn more about it for at least 10 minutes.

M  T  W  T  F 

Reasons?

• I want to master EFT 
  • I get to live more in the now
  • I am my authentic Self (the self I am around my mother and/or drunk)

2.I effortlessly Read before i go to sleep 5 pages of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Biography at least 5 times per week.

M  T W T  F  S S

Reasons?

• I learn more about what it means to be patient 
  • I become more aware of the Vision we need to have to achieve anything in life
  • I destroy the illusion that i need to be special to have success and be happy in life.

3.I easily read out loud from my goal card daily for 90 days to create a habit.

Reasons?

• I implement a long term goal in my subconscious mind.
  • I strengthen my belief that i can be an Entrepreneur and Investor.
  • I got a sense of direction in my life.

Viktor E. Frankl wrote:Don't aim at success.The more you aim at it and make it a target, te more you are going to miss it.For Success, like Happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue,and it only does so as the unintended side effect of one's personal dedication to a cause greater then oneself.Happiness must happen, ad the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it. I want you to listen to what your conscience commands you to do and go on to carry it out to the best of your knowledge.Then you will live to see that in the long-run--in the long -run ; I say!-success will follow you precisely because you had forgotten to think about it.

I love this fellow !!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum